10. It is only $15 for students and $30 for everyone else!
9. We have an awesome stage manager and a pretty great assistant stage manager (yeah… that’s me).
8. The theater is in a cool space that is modern and industrial. So if you have never been to the 1st Stage it is an experience.
7. The set is pretty “tight”.
6. This is a historic production! This is the first time the musical has been staged since 1987 and with brand new musical composition thanks to the genius music director.
5. Some pretty funny moments and a couple of great puns.
4. The orchestra is fantastic.
3. Two words: tap dancing.
2. Flora has an amazing cast who really make this show work.
1. It is something different to do with your time. It gives you a chance to be cultured.
Keep checking my blog if you are interested in reading actor interviews!